The $100K Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Increase The Response Rate To Online Advertising.

Go down

How To Increase The Response Rate To Online Advertising. Empty How To Increase The Response Rate To Online Advertising.

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:34 am

How To Increase The Response Rate To Online Advertising
October 10, 2008 | By Kenneth Koh |

Nowadays, it is getting harder to get high response rate to online advertising. I am not scaring you but merely stating the fact, from experience.

In the past, a simple squeeze page consisting of a headline, some tips and an opt-in form can easily get an opt-in conversion of 10%. But now, the conversion of such a squeeze page is hardly 5%!

I am utterly surprised that some professionally designed squeeze pages are getting the response rate that I expected.

Is online advertising dead?

I don’t think so. I’m still seeing advertisements with good response rate.

After studying some of the online advertising sales letters with good response rate, I realized that the fundamentals of online advertising has not changed.

The only problem is that the days of short opt-in squeeze pages are gone. Prospects are getting immune to the idea of opting in. Nice graphic and squeeze page design can no longer impress the prospects.

Things have pretty much gone back to the basic.

What is the basic?

A simple and decent sales letter showing your photograph and using the 3 ‘F’s and 1 P strategy to promote your offer.

What are the 3 ‘F’s and 1 ‘P’?

3 ‘F’s stands for Feel, Felt, Found and 1 ‘P’ stands for Proof.

A ‘back-to-the-basic’ sales letter essentially conveys the idea that “… I understand how you FEEL…. I was in your position before and I FELT this way too…… but I finally FOUND something that works …… Here are all the PROOFs that I have….”

The idea is trust, which is the fundamental of success in online advertising.

To increase the response rate to online advertising, you ought to make your prospects feel that you empathize with them, have gone through what they went through and that you are the best person whom they can trust because you are real.

One last secret that will increase the response rate to your online advertising is…… Keep advertising!

I hope you are not thinking that I am trying to hoax you into spending more in advertising.

Have you heard of the famous saying “it takes seven contacts to make a sale”?

Let me tell you a secret. Experienced marketers keep posting the same advertisement to the same group of prospects and eventually see more and more people accepting their offers after seeing their advertisements repeatedly.

Sad to say, this secret is stopping many newbies from experiencing online advertising success. Most newbies post an ad and quit for not getting the expected result. And they never try again.

I know you don’t like the idea, but it is how things work. Repeated exposure to your advertisement will build people’s trust in you. If you want to increase the response rate to online advertising, you have to keep advertising.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://the100kproject.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down